Friday, March 20, 2009

Bookmark's

About a month ago one of my stamping groups and I were talking and the subject bookmarks came up and I said "we could probably do a whole class on just bookmarks" and they all said "we should", so, last night we had a bookmark class and made four different kinds.




This first one is pretty simple. It just fits over the corner of your page.










The second one was requested by one of my club members. She saw it in the catalog (pg 44) and wanted to make it, so we did. This stamp set works great for bookmarks, because it is tall.






The third one we made is this cute owl face. It was made using the Top Notes Bigz die, Big Shot and some punches. The Really Rust Top Note was folded in half and then the Chocolate Chip Top Note was cut in half and then glued to the Really Rust. There are magnets inside of the Really Rust Top Note, so it will stay on your page.


The fourth and final bookmark we made was this one. It was made using Flower Layers die, Big Shot, some DSP, ribbon and a button. I glued the DSP onto the chipboard before I sent it though the Big Shot. The big Shot is great for cutting chipboard! I glued all the layers on using the Tombow glue, the best glue for chipboard, I think!




Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

These bookmarks are fantastic! What a great idea for a themed class! I love them all!

Jenn said...

These bookmarks are too cute! I've been wanting to make some bookmarks for my hubby but never know where to start...thanks for the inspiration! :)

Ann said...

Love the chipboard book mark!!

pam said...

My favourite is the owl. I adore owls and this one is so cute!!.